From Bold Nebraska: Solar XL Install #3
- WHEN: Friday, July 13, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- WHERE: Allpress Ranch near Naper (directions with RSVP)
- WHAT: The Solar XL installations will help power the homes, farms, and Indigenous spirit camps of communities resisting the pipeline. This clean and renewable energy project stands in contrast to the threat posed by Keystone XL to land and water, Indigenous rights, and the climate.
- RSVP: Let us know you’re coming, and we’ll e-mail you the directions.
From The Ross: Dreaming of a Vetter World
- WHEN: Sunday, July 15, 3 p.m.
- WHERE: The Ross, Lincoln
- WHAT: Dreaming of a Vetter World comes at a time when interest in regenerating soil has exploded worldwide. Others are realizing what the Vetters have known for decades: Soil is key to our very survival. Check out this special showing, Q&A with Director Bonnie Hawthorne, David Vetter et al, plus free reception and hors d’oeuvres.
- Read more.
From the Nebraska League of Conservation Voters: Presentation on Pollinators
- WHEN: July 22, 7 p.m.
- WHERE: Unitarian Church in Lincoln, 6300 A Street
- WHAT: Celebrate our planet’s busy (and vitally important) bees! Judy Wu-Smart will present on pollinators: how they help us, how the environment impacts their health, and how we can help them thrive.