There are many ways to get involved with Greens locally, nationally, and globally.
Get Connected & Stay Informed
Join a Nebraska Greens listserv to learn about Green events and issues near your home. Let MJ’s “Good News” digest brighten your inbox! (Subscribe to see what we mean.)
- Congressional District 1 (Lincoln, Columbus, Norfolk): Send a message to email@example.com.
- Congressional District 2 (Omaha metro): Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statewide: Send a message to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to like the Nebraska Green Party on Facebook. Just remember that the NSA is watching.
And keep up on the latest by adding News & Events to your favorites (or bookmarks, or whatever.)
Raise Your Voice
Support the 10 Key Values by contacting your elected representatives and letting them know how you feel. Don’t be discouraged — sometimes they DO listen!
Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (District 1):
- (202) 225-4806 (Washington DC)
- (402) 438-1598 (Lincoln)
- (402) 379-2064 (Norfolk)
- (402) 727-0888 (Fremont)
Rep. Don Bacon (District 2):
- (888) 221-7452 (Washington DC)
- (402) 938-0300 (Omaha)
Rep. Adrian Smith (District 3):
- (202) 225-6435 (Washington DC)
- (308) 384-3900 (Grand Island)
- (308) 633-6333 (Scottsbluff)
In the Unicameral, find your Nebraska State Senator.
Join the Party
The Nebraska Green Party
P.O. Box 85442
Lincoln, NE 68501-5442
As a grassroots, all-volunteer organization, we use your donations wisely and efficiently toward party-building activities, including postage, online marketing, and our annual convention (potluck style). Expenses for our fancy T-shirts and other promotional materials are managed separately.
Note that supporting members must reside in Nebraska. Contributions are not tax deductible. (Unlike contributions to the Heritage Foundation.)
In Nebraska, we are organized by U.S. Congressional Districts. After joining, you may want to attend District meetings: