Nebraskans For Peace 2017 Annual Peace Conference
- What: 2017 Annual Peace Conference: “Living Within the Natural Laws” and “A Revolutionary Approach to Reclaiming Our Democracy — Beginning with Local Food and Farming.”
- When: Saturday, October 7, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Trinity United Methodist Church, 7130 Kentwell Lane in Lincoln
- View full agenda and register.
2017 E.N. Thompson Forum
- What: “Why People Vote for Those Who Work Against Their Best Interests”
- When: Tuesday, October 10, 7 p.m.
- Where: Lied Center Main Stage, 12th & R Streets, Lincoln
- Learn more.
Discussion of Lincoln’s Water Future, by the Nebraska League of Conservation Voters
- What: A Discussion with three of Lincoln’s top water leaders and experts: Paul Zillig, General Manager of the Lower Platte South NRD, Steve Owens, Superintendent of Lincoln Water Systems, and Leirion Gaylor Baird of the Lincoln City Council.
- When: Thursday, October 12th, 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Where: UNL City Campus Union, 1400 R Street, Lincoln NE 68588
- Free and open to the public, followed by Q&A. Register here.
- What: Bring items to give away and find great items from others to claim as your own. Everything is free.
- When: Saturday, October 21, 2017
- Where: The Bay, 2005 Y Street, Lincoln
- Why: To inspire free culture and strong community relations.